“We ordered from 5 new vendors this year and wouldn’t know them if not for Halloween & Party Expo.”
- Sylvia Edwards, CEO, Terra Toys, Austin, TX
“We loved the new merchandise that I found at the show and the kids have loved it too! These were items that I had not found at other shows. Been great for business!”
- Linda Thomas, Buyer, Alexandria Zootique, Pineville, LA
What is MATCH!?
Discover new solutions to grow your business with the Halloween & Party Expo MATCH! Program.
MATCH! is a customized meeting experience that efficiently and effectively connects you with the suppliers most relevant to your business objectives. Experience pre-show access to dedicated buying time with exhibitors who are hand-selected to meet your sourcing needs on Thursday, January 16.
Advantages & Benefits to Buyers Participating in MATCH!
As a MATCH! Buyer you are introduced to a customized meeting experience, that makes the most efficient use of your time:
- Program limited to 40 pre-qualified buyers
- Exclusive uninterrupted access to dedicated meeting time before the show even begins on Thursday, January 16
- Pre-scheduled tabletop appointments with exhibitors who are ready to address your needs
- Hotel and travel reimbursements
- Concierge experience facilitated by a dedicated MATCH! Buyer Manager to assist appointment setting, registration and more
- Access for you and your colleagues to the Buyer's Club Lounge and refreshments during the Halloween & Party Expo
Who qualifies for MATCH! and what are the program requirements:
MATCH! is reserved for buyers from mid-size chain stores, online retailers and international retailers, with annual revenues over $750,000. Participants must be responsible for the purchasing of products and have an open-to-buy at the Halloween & Party Expo.
Pre-qualified buyers will participate in 5 pre-scheduled meetings on Thursday, January 16th from 2:00pm - 5:00pm followed by a networking reception. Buyers will complete a sourcing profile that will be used to organically create matches and vendor recommendations.
Contact our MATCH! Program Director, Valerie Svard, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-257-1517
Previous exhibitors include:
Epic Cosplay Wigs
Liquid Latex Fashions
Mardi Gras Creations
Regent Products Corporation
Studio Oz, LLC
Tinsley Transfers, Inc.
Woochie/Cinema Secrets, Inc.