For the fourth year in a row, Halloween & Party Expo will be co-located with hauntcon
Beginning in 2018, Halloween and HAuNTcon were co-located together bringing together two key markets servings the $8.4 Billion Halloween market. The combination of the two events offers buyers from Haunted Attractions, Costume Stores, Part y Store, Amusement & Theme Parks, Family Entertainment Centers, Grocers, Drug Stores and Gift Stores and moreunrivaled one-stop access to the most comprehensive range of products and services.With your registration, you'll have access to both shows and unlimited sourcing and networking opportunities - all under one roof!
- Source one-of-a-kind unique props and decor from 100+ additional exhibitors showcasing maps, makeup, props and more.
- Take advantage of industry education! This year will once again feature panels that bring together representatives from all aspects of the Halloween season.
- Network with the entire Halloween, Haunt & Party community! There's no other event that brings together the entire ecosystem of Halloween. Network with fellow retailers as well as haunted attraction owners and operators.
- Reach a new market. HAuNTcon brings 1,000 owners and operators of haunted attractions and theme parks around the country.
- Expand your sales. 76% of attendees are purchasing decision makers, many who have retail operations at their haunt.
For more information on HAuNTcon, visit www.hauntcon.com.