What is Halloween & Party Expo?
Show Dates & Hours:
January 17, 2020, 9:00am – 5:30pm
January 18, 2020, 9:00am – 5:30pm
January 19, 2020, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Ernest N Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA
"We have attended the Halloween & Party Expo for 20 years in a row! We place 75% of our orders at the Expo!" - Fun Service Colorado, Halloween & Party Expo Attendee
"The primary reason HGM participate in the Halloween & Party Expo every year is to introduce new and exciting designs that are currently important to the buying market." - HGM Costume, Halloween & Party Expo Exhibitor
WHERE HALLOWEEN & PARTY COME ALIVE
Halloween & Party Expo is your ONE-STOP SHOPPING DESTINATION for all things Halloween and Party. You’ll save time and money seeing a comprehensive product selection from OVER 350 EXHIBITORS and taking advantage of EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS offered for orders placed at the show.
Halloween & Party Expo is open to all qualified industry professionals looking for the most comprehensive selection of Halloween and party merchandise.
Most of our attendees fit into the following categories:
- Costume Stores
- Online Retailers
- Party Stores
- Gift Stores
- Chain/Big Box Stores
- Temporary Stores
- Entertainment Companies
- Drug Stores/Supermarket/Grocery Stores/Hardware Stores
- Souvenir & Resort Retailers
What will your experience include?
You’ll have countless opportunities to connect with other industry professionals who share your passion for the business. Experience different perspectives and gain insights on industry trends through networking events like THE BREWING BOOS & BOOZE, the industry costume ball.
Our exhibitors represent a diverse range of categories, so you can see NEW, UNIQUE, and TRENDING products to fill your needs.
Some of the largest product categories include:
- Makeup/Body Paint
- Party and Paper Products
- Toys and Gifts
But it doesn’t end there! You can check out our interactive exhibitor list, which will be updated continually as we approach the show to let you know exactly what exhibitors will be showing in New Orleans.
Attendee Qualifications & Requirements
Halloween & Party Expo is open to all qualified industry professionals.
- If your company was approved in 2018 you will be automatically approved.
- If this is your first time attending or your company name has changed you will be required to submit the additional information below.
- (2) forms of business ID which can include: A copy of business license, sales tax ID number, payroll stub, company check, company credit card, vendor invoice, business card, letterhead, or other pre-printed collateral with your company name. During your online registration you can submit your documents to expedite the approval process.
Admission is NOT Granted to:
- Anyone under the age of 18
- General Public/Guests