why attend the halloween & party expo?
An Update on the 2021 Halloween & Party Expo
While we are sad that we will not be able to meet in person for the 2021 Halloween & Party Expo, we are confident that our new Virtual Experience, taking place January 19-21, 2021 (from your home or office!) will deliver what you need for a successful 2021 season!
THIS IS WHERE HALLOWEEN & PARTY COME ALIVE
Halloween & Party Expo Virtual Experience is your ONE-STOP SHOPPING DESTINATION for all things Halloween and Party. You’ll save time and money seeing a comprehensive product selection all in one place and taking advantage of EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS offered for orders placed during the event. For the 4th year the Halloween & Party Expo will take place with HAuNTcon - offering a comprehensive resource for the Halloween, haunt, party and celebration market.
"We have attended the Halloween & Party Expo for 20 years in a row! We place 75% of our orders at the Expo!"
- Fun Service Colorado, Halloween & Party Expo Attendee
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS PART OF THE NEW VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
We will bring all the valuable aspects of a trade show floor to you! Our interactive and easy-to-use platform will connect exhibitors and retailers from anywhere! Discover new products, maintain current business relationships, write orders, network and more all in one place!
- View vendor showrooms – including videos, categories, product photos, show specials and more
- Receive vendor recommendations – Personalized recommendations based on your product interests
- Discover new vendors– with easy-to-use searches
- Attend scheduled video meetings – manage your personal calendar to accept one-on-one meeting requests with exhibitors
- Re-connect and get business done through live chats and messaging
- Participate in education and live demos – in real time or on-demand
Halloween & Party Expo Virtual Experience is open to all qualified industry professionals looking for the most comprehensive selection of Halloween and party merchandise.
Most of our attendees fit into the following categories:
- Costume Stores
- Online Retailers
- Party Stores
- Gift Stores
- Chain/Big Box Stores
- Temporary Stores
- Entertainment Companies
- Drug Stores/Supermarket/Grocery Stores/Hardware Stores
- Souvenir & Resort Retailers
Discover: Costumes, Accessories, Makeup/Body Paint, Novelties, Party and Paper Products, Toys and Gifts and much more!
ATTENDEE QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The Halloween & Party Expo Virtual Experience is not open to the general public/guests. To attend you must be a qualified industry professional and may be asked to supply business identification which can include: A copy of business license, sales tax ID number, payroll stub, company check, company credit card, vendor invoice, business card, letterhead, or other pre-printed collateral with your company name.